For patients who do not live in the Knoxville area, Dr. Hall offers online consultations via Skype. To schedule an internet consultation, please contact Dr. Hall via email at email@example.com and someone will be in touch with you shortly.
Instructions for Skype Consultations:
- Download Skype if you haven’t already. It can be downloaded by clicking here.
- You must first set up a free Skype account by following the instructions on the Skype website.
- After logging into Skype, add Dr. Hall to your contact list. His Skype user name is jhallmd
- You will then be added to Dr. Hall’s contact list, and your consultation can proceed.
Before Your Skype Consultation:
For cosmetic patients, even though you and Dr. Hall will “meet” over the internet, it is necessary for him to have photographs of your areas of concern in order to provide you with accurate information. These can be sent either via the mail or as high-resolution digital images to firstname.lastname@example.org. Below are the photographs that he will need:
- Face: Front and left and right sided profile (from the top of the head to the neck), as well as a close-up of the eyes from the front.
- Breast: A frontal view, as well as oblique views (shot at 45 degrees) of both sides.
- Abdomen: A front and both left and right side views which extend from the breast crease to the upper thighs.
- Body contouring/Liposuction: A front, back, and side views from the belly button to the knees.
Internet Consultation Disclaimer:
Online consultations are a service provided by Dr. Hall. By participating in this process, you understand that the information is for educational purposes only, is not intended to provide diagnosis or treatment, and in no way substitutes for an actual in-person consultation. A face-to-face, in-person consultation with Dr. Hall is necessary prior to any plastic surgery procedure, regardless of what is discussed during the online consultation. Participants in this online consultation process agree not to hold any parties liable to the opinions given therein. Online consultations are not recorded or stored, and are not available for future use or reference.