Only a mother can understand the incredible toll that pregnancy puts on your body. Unfortunately, after your pregnancy, getting your body back can sometimes feel like an impossible task. Even with grueling workout regimens and restrictive diets, things like stretch marks, stubborn areas of fat around your tummy and legs, and the lost fullness of your breasts may never go away on their own.
We firmly believe that every mother (and every woman) deserves to look and feel their absolute best. Mommy Makeover surgery is one of our most popular options and we get asked a lot of questions every single week about what procedures are involved.
That’s why we wanted to take this chance to tell you about some of the most common procedures that we include in a Mommy Makeover Surgery. If you’ve done everything you can to try and get your body back in shape and nothing seems to be working, give us a call today at (865) 973-9500. We’d love to talk with you, answer any questions you might have, and schedule a consultation with Dr. Hall here at our office.
Take a look below at a few of the procedures that are often included in a Mommy Makeover. But keep in mind: no two patients are the same. Dr. Hall will talk with you about your unique goals and then make a recommendation from there.
The Mommy Makeover Surgery: Common Procedures
With Mommy Makeover Surgery, Knoxville moms love that it is completely customizable for every single one of their needs. Dr. Hall sits down with all of our patients to get a 360-degree understanding of your concerns. Once that’s done, he will usually recommend at least two of the following procedures.
- Breast augmentation – Breast augmentation is perfect for moms who have lost a lot of fullness in their breasts. However, breast augmentation isn’t for all of our Mommy Makeover patients. Some of our potential patients actually benefit more from a breast lift.
- Breast lift – If your breasts have started to droop because of breastfeeding then a breast lift may be a fantastic option. Breast lifts can also help reposition the nipple if it has shifted or started to sag. We also want to point out that a breast lift can be done on its own or in addition to breast augmentation.
- Tummy Tuck – With Mommy Makeover Surgery, Knoxville moms often tell us that their biggest challenge area is their tummy. With a tummy tuck, not only do we remove the excess fat and skin from the stomach, we also tighten and readjust the stomach muscles to trim the appearance of your waistline.
- Liposuction – Are you sick of exercising and sweating for hours, waking up with sore muscles, only to see zero results with those stubborn areas of fat on your hips, legs, and stomach? If that’s the case, then liposuction might be a great option to quickly remove that unsightly fat and get you back into fighting shape.
- Labiaplasty – the toll childbirth takes on the female genitalia can not be understated. Labiaplasty reshapes the outer genitalia and removes any excess skin, which can heighten sexual pleasure and alleviate painful intercourse that can sometimes occur after having children.
Knoxville moms: if you’re ready to start feeling confident and to finally get your youthful body back, please give us a call today at (865) 973-9500. We’d love to chat with you on the phone about how we can help. Dr. Hall has brought joy into the lives of countless moms with this procedure and we can’t wait for you to experience that too.